Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Friday 23 December 2011

It Livesssssssssssssssss

Okay first to the people (the 2 of you) who read this sorry I haven't posted in ages got distracted by uni work but it's okay I now have my priorities straight......so I'm ignoring my uni work. So a quick update of what has happened over the last few months. I now have had a go at stand up which I can safely say is amazingly fun and I'm rather good (cough) at it........ I'm also in my second depressing year of uni which involves a stupidly large work load. Sorry a uni course with a work load like my course is a bit like giving and Ethiopian a plate all it does is rub in the fact they don't have what they actually want.....which for is enough time to drink sit on my arse and play Skyrim. Oh I also got Skyrim all I shall say about that it is beyond awesome.
        Okay next change and most likely the biggest is (drum roll)........I am no longer a alcoholic. Well I think I'm not the average amount I drink a week is 5 pints and that's because it's £2 a pint on Mondays and Karaoke. There's nothing liking getting pissed and singing gay bar to a pub full of people you hope you will never meet again. But was debating changing the title of this blog but booze is going to make a appearance now and then so I decided to leave it in.
          Finally in the changes. I have decided to change the purpose of this blog. It was originally just for me to test material but I quickly discovered something that when spoken may seem funny but when it's written down it usually isn't. So material testing is going out the window but don't worry I will make occasional rant. Rants are still here but instead of being the centre act he is more of that weird guy who you just see at the corner of the stage operating the curtains. This is now going to be more about comedy gigs, stand up experiences and other things to do with stand up comedy with some random stuff I find amusing thrown in now and then.

Well that is all for now hopefully I will get back to the normal posts either today or tomorrow so keep your eyes open

No comments:

Post a Comment