Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Saturday 16 July 2011

Strangely sober random youtubeness

As it is one of the very rare occasions where I am sober which yes does happen. It is for this reason I am going from the usual stupid bad grammar filled rant to something midly interesting. But don't worry the bad grammar shall still be here.


As I have the mental capacity of a goldfish with learning problems I find many simple things amusing which is why I love Youtube. My favourite person on Youtube has to be TomSka, I never thought a person could make the phrase " I like trains" so amusing to me. Add someone standing on a potato and someone with tree powers and you have got me laughing like a 6 year old. Though that's just the asdfmoive. The guy even has done some fake Lincoln uni adverts which one are clearly more true and helpful than the real ones as otherwise I would have never leant how to fight dinosaurs before going to Lincoln which would have been a bit of a nuisance. To anyone with a simple sense of humour and a love of randomness I recommend to watching his videos. Now that is all for today , should be back to the normal rants next time as I am planning to to do a booze run later.

No comments:

Post a Comment