Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Warning: what you are about to read will make little sense

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Surfing the Tidal Wave of Crazy

Okay it has been a while since I have done a post so up dates. First lots of fucking stress I've got a hand in a week today so lots of fucking work. Being a student isn't fun and games more large hand in's , shit load of work and a large want to introduce a fair number of your tutors faces to rough moving part of an axle grinder. Okay maybe not the last bit I know a few people who would be happy enough just to bitch slap them round the face with a fair sized spaniel. Well this post is to be honest just going to be about one simple yet rather fun thing. To deal with this stress I have decided to temporarily go insane. Well temporarily is actually incorrect it's more I have let my usually controlled insane part of my mind free for a bit. It usually only gets to see the sun while I am writing my material but to help deal with stress I have let it free as nothing helps better with stress than a imaginary talking squirrel called Jeff.
              I must say so far just being crazy is quiet fun. The main points so far have been of course Jeff, Jeff challenging my mug to Claw-Plagh, spending 10 minutes only talking in Doctor Zoidberg quotes to myself, deciding to colour a boiler green as sadly frog isn't a colour that can be found on Photoshop, eating crisps with a spoon which is actually rather difficult and I am now working out the physics behind building a fort out of bed sheets, a drying rack with a nerf gun as a rudimentary cannon. As you can see that is a lot of crazy for you right there and that's discluding my current large want to slap someone with a kipper just for shits and giggles. Well to start I must say the talking with Doctor Zoidberg quotes was very fun but after a while you find unless you can turn your hands into pincers it's never going to let you be the true thing. It is why I now envy crabs not the ones that like to live in your pubs the ones that live in the ocean though fair play to the genital crabs they do get to see a lot of vajazzle. But that cannot beat being able to the worlds best Doctor Zoidberg impression which sea crabs have down. Next eating crisps with a spoon. This popped into my head as I decided to eat the unique combination of strawberry yogurt and cheese and onion crisps. You can eat yogurt with a spoon why not crisps. It turns out it's very hard and all you end up doing is just smashing your crisps with said spoon so my advice is next time you want to eat crisps use a fork. Also dear my spell check YOGURT IS A FUCKING WORD it is refusing to say it is spelt right along with Zoidberg and Vajazzle.
              Now to the fort (insert 80's super hero cheesy jingle here). The idea for the fort came for the simple reason the last 3 times I have pictured Jeff he has launched himself at my face which I think may be a sign to some deep psychological issue but that's not important to me right now. All I care is to build a fort to defend against Jeff as after defeating the mug in a brutal and bloody game of Claw-Plagh he has become overly confident in his powers making him rather violent. Nothing can stop him now other than sheets a flimsy drying rack and a not brilliantly well functioning nerf gun his only weaknesses. So I am off to make a fort now so unless you later see someone running down the street wearing a sombrero and wielding a nerf gun while screaming something about a squirrel that shall be all from me tonight. My next sane post may not be for a while again with the work I need to get done. But till then don't forget to tell people about the blog, like on stumbler and follow the blog through a simple click on one of the buttons on the right hand side of the page. Also don't forget to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment